Under construction!!!! Bulgarian text translated via Google Translation tool.
The students, doctoral students, postgraduate students, lecturers and employees of of MU-Sofia, as well as external medical specialists have the right to use the library.
Registration and issuance of a reader card
● Students - a certified student's booklet; ID card;
● Doctoral students - ID card;
● Faculty and staff of MU-Sofia - ID;
● External health professionals - ID card.
● Upon registration, each user receives a one-year card for free and instructions for using the library.
● External specialists receive a temporary reader card.
● Upon graduation, students are issued an official note of no obligations to the CSB.
● When a reader card is lost, a duplicate is issued. The service is paid.
● Students can take textbooks and guides for 1 school year.
● Used library documents can be copied up to 2 times.
● When a textbook or book is lost, it is replaced by the latest edition of the lost title.
● Teachers and staff at MU-Sofia can borrow literature only from the multi-copy holdings of the library.
International interlibrary loan
Delivers library documents from libraries abroad. The service is paid.
tel. 02/952 31 71; 02/92 30 498
All registered CMB users can use Internet and Wi-Fi.