● How to Become a Library Reader?
The services of the library are accessible to all students, doctoral students, postgraduate students, professors and staff of MU-Sofia and external medical specialists. The registration is done after submission of the following documents: - Student ID and student ID card - Identity card for teachers and staff from MU-Sofia and external medical specialists.
● Is there a subscription fee for my registration as a reader? The use of the library's services and resources is free of charge.
● What is the procedure for a lost reader card? A duplicate of a reader card is issued upon payment of a fee of 3 BGN.
● Can I print/copy to the library? Yes.
● How Many Books Can Be Borrowed For Home For What Period? - Students from MU-Sofia take multi-copy academic literature for one / one / academic year for home use. - Teachers and staff of MU-Sofia only from multi-copy funds. - Postgraduates, PhD students and external specialists use library documents only in reading rooms.
● Is it possible to overwrite the occupied literature and for what period? Occupied library documents can be overwritten up to 2 times, provided that at the time of copying there is no request for their use by another user.
● Can I overwrite the occupied literature electronically through the library's website? No. Each reader rewrites the occupied literature on site at the library.
● What is the procedure for a lost book or textbook? It is replaced by the latest edition of the lost title.
● Is there Wi Fi in the library?
● Which Bulgarian journals in the field of medical sciences are referenced in international databases? Check out the NACID website